NLP for Coaches: How to integrate NLP into your Coaching Practice
This 2 Day signature Workshop* NLP for Coaches is the quickest and easiest way to learn how to integrate NLP into your Coaching and become a truly inspirational and successful Coach.
is designed to help you grow your 1 on 1 coaching skills,
- Is NLP already on your bucket list?
- Do you want to learn how to be an engaging and effective Coach?
- Would you like to know how to get noticed and attract more clients?
- Do you feel you would benefit from further cutting edge training?
- Are you committed to your own personal and professional development?
- Do you want to take your coaching practice to the next level?
If you have said “YES” to any of the above then you are in the right place!
My name is Pam Rigden, Founder of NLP for Coaches. After qualifying as an NLP Trainer in 2003 I pioneered the application of NLP in the fitness industry when I launched ‘NLP Training for Fitness Professionals’, the first course of its type in the world. Since then I have trained and mentored 100’s of fitness professionals both in the UK, and internationally, in the US, Australia and Canada and have helped them build successful businesses by adding NLP to their offerings.
Since returning to live in the UK in 2011 I have turned my attention1§
In just ONE day, I’m going to teach you the NLP concepts and tools that you need to become an engaging Coach who stands out from the crowd.
If you are new to coaching I can help you build a USP that will get you noticed and help you attract clients right from the get go, saving you time, money and energy!
If you’re already a Coach I can teach you new skills that will help you transform your practice and attract more clients.
This workshop NLP for Coaches: is for you if you are
- A Coach who already has ‘NLP’ on their to-do list. You understand the value of NLP but you have been put off either by the cost, or because you are too busy working to commit to a lengthy Practitioner course (5 – 20 days), or both. You need a more affordable, shorter course that delivers the most useful NLP concepts and tools in a user friendly way.
- A Coach who needs to differentiate their practice from other coaches’. You have yet to find a way to get noticed in a crowded market place where supply (number of coaches) is greater than demand (for coaching). NLP for Coaches can help you build build a USP (Unique Selling Point) that will help you stand out from the competition and attract more clients.
- A Coach who works in HR, L & D, People Development or OD. Coaching people is part of your every day role and yet you know you could be more effective with further training. You need new skills so that you can help your team be more productive and make a significant difference to the bottom line.
- A Coach who simply wants to be the best Coach they can be! You are passionate about what you do and want to create value for your clients. You take your own personal and professional development seriously. You want to learn new skills that will help you build a successful and profitable coaching practice.
You Will Discover:
- The most relevant and useful NLP concepts and tools
- How to apply NLP to your 1 on 1 work (Day 1)
- How to be an engaging and truly inspirational coach
- How to differentiate your self from the competition in an expanding market
- How to build a USP that will help you attract more clients
- How to empower your self
- How to empower your clients, including your most challenging clients
- How to increase your value to your clients
- How to transform your practice and be more profitable
What you will get:
Straightforward Guidance on how to build your USP with NLP from someone who has been there, done it and literally ‘got the T-Shirt.’ I can show you how to apply your new skills so that both you and your clients benefit.
A Comprehensive NLP for Coaches Manual with additional information and exercises to complete following the workshop
30 Minute Follow Up Mentoring Session to offer further guidance and advice about how to apply your new skill set.
Next 1 Day live training: TBA
Venue: Central London
Reserve Your Seat Today!