Would you like to
- Meet regularly with a group of supportive Coaches?
- Talk candidly about the business issues you are facing?
- Get marketing advice from industry leaders and other Coaches?
- Explore joint ventures with other Coaches?
- Grow your Coaching Practice and be more successful?
If this is you then why not join us for the launch of CoachCafe?
CoachCafe is a networking and development event designed by Coaches for Coaches. You will spend the day in a comfortable environment learning alongside other Coaches and will leave feeling inspired, and motivated, with a take away of answers and solutions that will help you move your business forwards 🙂
Doors open at 9.30am for coffee and networking and the first session starts at 10.00am. You will also enjoy a mid-morning break, lunch and afternoon refreshments all of which are included in the price. The final session ends at 4.30pm.
Next Event: July 29th 2016
Your Speaker: Pam Rigden
I am delighted to announce that I will be stepping up as Speaker at our July event. I will be talking about
You can read more about
will be presenting Get Your Wings Back; a 2 Hour session I have designed exclusively for Coach Cafe.
7 Things that you’ll learn from the Get Your Wings Back session:
3. Understand your personal style and how this helps or hinders you – and what you can do about it!
4. How to create value
5. A simple process to plan your negotiations – which you can take away and implement in your business immediately to achieve better results
7. The role of
Your Venue: Norton Park Conference Centre
Norton Park is a residential conference centre conveniently located in Hampshire and is easily accessible from the A34 and M3. The venue offers the best of both worlds: it features state-of-the-art facilities while being surrounded by beautiful countryside.
- Sutton Scotney, Nr Winchester, SO21 3NB
- 01962 763 000
The Austen Room
Special Price: £99.00 before 5th March 2016
Click on the Buy Now button below to book via PayPal
If you prefer you can click on the Book Now image below to book via Eventbrite.
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Future Dates for Your Diary:
- 29th July
- 9th September
- 4th November
- 9th December